Saturday, January 23, 2010

BLOGGER'S BEST FRIEND AWARD


 Hummer @ Branching Out Through the Years has given me this award. What an honour. Really. What I like most about blogging is the sense of community. The fact that she felt I had been a good friend to her is so nice. 
 ADDENDUM: JAN. 27, 2010

Sandra @ I Never Knew My Father has also passed this award on to me. You ladies are so kind. Thank you Sandra. I am really glad I have made a bit of a difference in blogland. 

So meet 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award". Give this award to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria. Wow. Like I said an honour.

Well I don't post a lot on here so there isn't much for my followers to leave comments on.
I will start with Josette @ My Grama's Soul and then Lucie @ Lucie's Legacy. I hope you ladies accept blog awards because you certainly do deserve them.

2 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Lori, Thank-you so much for passing this thoughtful award onto me.

I think all of us in blogland deserve awards for being thoughtful, consistent and encouraging, don't you??

Blessings dear friend,

Jo

sjtaliaferro said...

Lori,

I also gave you a Blogger's Best Friend award. Stop by my blog; it's there. I really appreciate your comments, and your suggestions for my Taliaferro research.

Thanks!
Sandra